Click on the links below to find out more.
Are there any places of interest to visit near Burton-on-Trent?
If you've travelled from afar, there is plenty to do around Burton on Trent, should you wish to explore the local area whilst your pet is in our care.
- Lichfield is lovely market town five miles south of WMR with a beautiful cathedral
- The National Memorial Arboretum is just a couple of miles down the A38.
- Burton is really nice with shops, boutiques and plenty of places to eat and drink
- The Trent and Mersey Canal is directly adjacent to our Hospital and makes for a nice walk.
- Barton Marina is within walking distance, with a parade of boutiques, eateries, art galleries and a cafe-cinema.
When was West Midlands Referrals established and what experience do you have?
West Midlands Referrals opened in June 2011, over the next ten years our practice expanded to be a team of six referral surgeons. Collectively, our expert team have decades of referral experience treating thousands of patients across a range of surgical procedures:
- Spinal surgery
- Joint replacements
- Cruciate ligament ruptures
- Patella luxations
Soft tissue surgery:
- Ear canal surgeries
- Perineal hernia repair
- Laryngeal tie backs
- Tumour resections.