We are pleased to announce that we are now offering lunch and learns!
This is 1 hour long bite sized CPD for both vets and nurses. These sessions will be interactive so please come with lots of questions.
- An introduction to West Midlands Referrals
- When to CT?
- X-ray positioning
- How to X-ray the troublesome Frenchie
- Orthopaedic and neurological examinations
- Red flags for post operative check & When to bandage a fracture.
- Ga monitoring from a distance
- How to obtain cat friendly status
- How to obtain dog friendly status
- The latest advice on nursing education
Shadow days in clinic
We are happy to offer shadow days for both vets and nurses. This will provide you with a free day of CPD. You will be able to see first hand the great work we do here. We can arrange for you to attend the clinic on a day to see a specific procedure to help develop your clinical skills. This is also open to student nurses who need to take part in specific tasks for their training, that they don’t routine see in general practice.
Please complete the following form to register your interest.
The form will be sent to our business relationship manager who will be in contact to arrange a date with you.